Employment at Country Lane Veterinary Service is hard work, but extremely enjoyable and rewarding. We are a family friendly practice that prides ourselves on providing high quality animal care in a pleasant and loving environment. Our motto implies this stating, "our clients are our friends". Our staff is a team of dedicated individuals with strong multitasking skills and a love for animals. We are looking to hire more individuals who share these qualities to become part of the team. We are a progressive animal hospital that is always searching for ways to better serve our clients.
If you are looking for a small town environment in which to live this is a wonderful one, with a strong community and wonderful school system. The location enables easy access to both Rochester, and Niagara Falls only about an hour away.
Customer Care Representative
We are looking for an individual who is hard working, professional, friendly, willing to learn, a multi-tasker, who loves animals and want to be part of a great team.
What is a Customer Care Representative:
- Provides a welcoming, pleasant impression of the hospital to clients and their pets
- Must be friendly, professional and courteous, and capable of handling many tasks at once with many interruptions.
- Has a “can do” attitude and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Opens the office in the morning, answers phones, admits clients, ensures great waiting room environment, invoices/ checks out clients, filing, and cleaning.
- Ensures follow through on tasks and messages
- Good Computer Skills
- Strong Math Skills/ Ability to make change
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Capable of lifting up to 50lb unaided and able to stand or walk for most of the day
If you are interested please complete the application at the bottom of this page and email it to Kerri Richardson, [email protected]
Looking for a well rounded veterinarian with strong small animal abilities (current medicine and surgery skills), and large animal knowledge. The ideal candidate will be dedicated, compassionate, and will connect well with clients. Our animal hospital will be a supportive learning environment, with the opportunity to grow and specialize specific interest areas. Part time or full time position available.